Position Title: Content Filter, Grade III
Position Type: Exempt Government Right-to-Work
Reports To: Division Supervisor; various Corporate Benefaction Liaisons as necessary
Salary: $70,00 annually (middle-class plus tier) with eligibility for benefits, including Federal Medicharge, after one year of service
Description: Join one of the fastest growing tech industries and serve your country at the same time! The United States Department of Civil Data and Corrections is seeking qualified applicants for available monitoring and redirection positions. Ideal candidates will have a passion for narrative advancement, a keen sense of fidelity, and a desire to maintain the status quo in all circumstances.
- content filtering for up to 20 control-mandated cases
- removal of undesirable seeds
- newsfeed scrubbing
- viable re-creation of unapproved materials
- redirection to proper follows and likes
- Master’s degree in Social Media Architecture, Network Monitoring, or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working with control-mandated individuals
- Ability to monitor multiple accounts simultaneously
- Dirt world alias training preferred
*Background check, drug/alcohol screening, and loyalty pledge MANDATORY*
THE USDCDSC IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER OF ALL CITIZENS WITH A PATRIGRADE SCORE OF 150 OR GREATER.